Lowongan Senior Trainer for Agency Marketing Office-PT Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia
- Ensure high quality training program and implementation to maintain the high standard of accuracy & timeliness in the area of training delivery, report submission, measurement of training results & people development.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs implemented.
- Develop training manual book and SOPs.
- Analyze training needs and allocate training manpower, budget and resources needed.
- Plan and develop structure & continuous training roadmaps, syllabus and modules.
- Monitor of monthly training schedules and trainer’s allocation.
- Prepare and organize training activity reports, training schedules & trainer’s allocation.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in similar position in life insurance industry.
- Preferably has minimum 2 years of experience in sales.
- Preferably has CFP or CPLHI or AAAIJ certification.
- Excellent capability to deliver training and measure the result.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Senior Trainer for Agency Marketing Office-PT Tokio Marine Life Insurance IndonesiaJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 01-August-2019 | Tutup pada 31-August-2019
Since its establishment in 1879 as the Japan's first non-life insurance company, Tokio Marine Group has been expanding its business globally from the domestic non-life insurance business to the life insurance business and the international insurance business. The international network continues to grow in more than 480 cities and 35 countries.
The presence of Tokio Marine Group in Indonesia as the combination of the holding company’s expertise and customized needs of Indonesia people for life insurance products and services through establishment of PT Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia (TMLII) in 2012. Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia provides a wide range of life insurance products such as unit-linked, traditional and sharia products, including health products, wealth accumulation, retirement and education, which are marketed through agency as well as alternative distribution channel. Until now, Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia has a substantial network with more than 30 agency offices in 19 cities throughout Indonesia and will continue to expand in near future.
PT Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia has been registered and monitored by Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK). The agent who generated marketing has been registered and monitored by OJK or a life insurance association pointed by OJK. TMLI Business License refer to approval of Ministry of Finance Republik Indonesia No. KEP-597/KM.10/2012 issued on 29 October 2012.
PT Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia is a life insurance company and part of Tokio Marine Group which undertakes life and non-life insurance worldwide. We are looking for candidates to join our dynamic team for the following position
We have a corporate culture that is creative and innovative to make our employees happy - work hard and play hard!
We provide a clear understanding of what the company's business priorities.
ALAMAT : PT Tokio Marine Life Insurance Indonesia
Plaza Bapindo, Citibank Tower Lt. 19 Jl Jendral Sudirman Kav 54-55